Join the Clarke Bros Service Club and get a service worth €99 absolutely free
Or take €99 off the price of any new or used car!
How does it work?
It’s really simple!
Just ask for a service club tag and attach it to your car keys. Each time we service your car we will punch your tag. When you have three punches you’ll receive your fourth service worth €99 absolutely free.
What if I want to change my car?
If you have 3 punches, we will give you €99 off any new or used car instead
Sounds good! How do I get one?
Call into Clarke Bros Bandon and pick one up. Or just fill in the form on the right and we’ll send you one.
Can anyone join?
Anybody, and make, any model!
We take pride in servicing your car, no matter what make or model. We always use your manufacturer’s recommended parts and top quality oils.
Excellent! Can I tell my friends?
Everybody is welcome!
Just tell us how many tags you need. Give them to your family and friends. This great offer is open to everyone.
What does my free service include?
All our customer’s cars are serviced with care and attention to detail by qualified technicians. On your 4th service (free), here’s what we’ll do.
- Drain the old engine oil and refill with new oil
- Remove the old oil filter and fit a new one
- Drain the fuel filter (Diesel engines)
- Inspect the pollen filter
- Check the engine coolant and top it up
- Check your batter’s condition
- Check brake and steering fluid levels and top them up
- Check all tyres for wear or damage and correct tyre pressure
- Visually inspect front and rear brakes for wear
- Check and adjust clutch and handbrake
- Visually inspect suspension and brake lines
- Check all light, wipers and refill washer fluid
- Diagnostic check
- Test drive
Any extra repairs required will be reported to you and rectified only with your authorisation
Terms & Conditions
- The Clarke Bros Bandon’s Service Club is a customer loyalty reward programme operated by Clarke Bros Bandon Ltd.
- The Service club offer is open to all private owners of passenger cars regardless of make.
- The Service Club Tag is not transferable between vehicles.
- The Service Club Tag must be produced when booking your car in for a service.
- The tag will be punched after each service is carried out to your car. Only chargeable services qualify. Free warranty checks do not qualify as services.
- Once 3 punches have been collected on your tag, Clarke Bros Bandon will carry out the 4th service on on your car to the value of €99 inc. VAT
- Alternatively, your 3 services punches will entitle you to an extra €99 off the list price of any new or used car for sale at Clarke Bros Bandon.
- Details of the Free Service are outlined above under “What does my free service include?”. Alternatively, please ask any member of staff.
- You will be notified of any repairs required that are not covered by this scheduled service. These repairs will only be carried out with your authorisation.
- Only routine services as per your manufacturers schedule qualify for tag punches.
- You must avail of the Service Club offers within 40 months of the the first service punch.
- Clarke Bros Bandon reserves the right to reject any Service Club Tag if they deem in their sole discretion that it has been forged or otherwise tampered with.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.